The Grove House School Parents, Teachers and Friends’ Association
The Parents, Teachers and Friends’ Association (PTFA) is a charity run by parents, carers, staff and friends of the school. As a parent of a child at Grove House School you are automatically a member of the PTFA and as such you can attend meetings, vote on proposals and make suggestions for spending or raising funds.
What do the PTFA do? We raise money to spend on new equipment and resources to enhance our children’s education and the facilities in the school in general. We promote closer links between home and school and we bring staff, parents, pupils and friends together in support of our school.
How can you get involved? There are many ways you can help and support your child through the PTFA:
- Offers of help before, after or at events are so valuable. It doesn’t matter if you can’t help on a regular basis, the PTFA welcome any support it receives.
- You can attend the AGM or meetings to give us ideas for fundraising events.
- If you don’t have the time to help at events then your enthusiasm for what the PTFA are doing is really beneficial so please try to support the events.
- You can volunteer to be a Committee member. Come along to meetings to find out more.
- If you have any contacts or skills we could use then this could be beneficial, please come along to a meeting or contact a member of the PTFA to discuss ways this could be of use.
- If you have suggestions on what money could be spent on we’d be interested to hear your ideas.
- Finally, we are always grateful to receive donations.