We are committed to working with parents to develop a positive and supportive relationship in which each pupil can grow as a happy, caring, confident and responsible member of our school and wider community.
- To come to school with a positive attitude, ready to learn.
- To know and follow school rules.
- To make positive choices and be responsible for the consequences of my behaviour.
- To tell a member of staff if I have any worries or concerns
- To complete homework on time.
- To wear the correct uniform to school every day.
- To take a full and active part in the life of the school.
- To always show respect and be polite and helpful to the whole school community
|Signed _____________________________ (pupil) Date _______________
- To provide a positive, motivating and stimulating learning environment.
- Provide regular information about pupils’ academic progress, attainment and behaviour.
- To offer a broad and balanced curriculum differentiated in order to meet individual needs
- Develop and encourage good relationships and a sense of belonging to a community that cares about everyone.
- To keep young people safe at school.
- To work together with pupils, parents and carers to achieve success.
- To positively manage behaviour in a fair and consistent way.
- To recognise and celebrate each pupil’s individual needs and successes.
Signed _________________________ (Form Teacher) Date __________
- To support my child in attending school, on time, prepared for the day.
- To communicate with school any issues which may affect my child’s learning.
- To inform the school of all professionals working with my child
- To keep the school informed of all medical needs including medication.
- To support school policies in positive management of behaviour.
- To provide healthy snacks and correct school uniform for my child.
- To support my child with reading and homework.
- To attend parent’ evenings.
- To acknowledge receipt of my child’s progress reports and targets supporting suggestions made.
- To support the Grove House school policies on good behaviour, anti-racism and anti-bullying, and work with the school to promote respect for all.
- To act with respect towards children, staff and parents at all times.
|Signed __________________________ (Parent/Carer) Date ___________